More Server power, less space
The Katana Blade Server ensures an efficient operation thanks to its high server density and commonly used components,
such as the power supply, network connetctions and memory.
The Blade server combines the power of several servers, saving you on space and optional costs.
When develpoing our system, we attach particular importance to a smooth-running operation.
This is the reason why Katana offers a failsafe peformance due to itsredundant system components.
Another advantage is its easy operation: it offers a simple implementation and adjustment, as well as consist and easy administration.
Extansions can be carried out fast and easily, even whilst the server is in operation.
The simpicity is made visible by the lack of complex wiring.
- Blade Chassis
- 10DP TwinBlade, 7HE
- Processor Blade
- Up to 10 hot-plug twin processor blades with max. 480 CPU Cores
- Module Support
- Supports Intel based Twinblade™ supports Intel and AMD based 10-blade
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch / Pass-Through Module
- Supports two hot-plug 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2/3 switches/ Gigabit Ethernet Pass-Through Modules
- Management Module
- Supports a hot-plug Management Modules with Remote KVM and IPMI 2.0 Features
- Power Supply
- Up to 4 hot-swap 2500W Power Supply, N+1 redundant
- Up to 16 cooling fans
- (HxWxD) 12.1" x 18,5" x 29" - 7HE
* These specifications are standartd specification. All devices are individually configurable.
We believe in our products and our quality! As a sign of our trust in our products you will get 36 months warrenty.